Computer Law and Freedoms
The user of this website is informed in particular that, in accordance with article 27 of the Data-processing law, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, the information communicated by the user because of the forms present on the site, are necessary for meet his demand and are intended for our society. The information collected through the contact form can not be disclosed to persons other than those composing our company.
The user has a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of the data concerning him (article 34 of the "Computer Law and Freedoms" of January 6, 1978) by writing to us by our contact form or by mail sent to the registered office of the company Hôtel de Lamartine.
Applicable law: The consultation of this Internet site is governed by the French law with the exception of any other legislation.
The navigation on the website https://www.hotelvillalamartine.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a website. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the website, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
The user can however configure his computer following the procedure defined according to the browser he uses to refuse the installation of cookies. The procedures described below are for informational purposes and internet browsers may be subject to update and change of location of the features described.
We invite you to refer to the support web pages of the publishers of the internet browsers whose links are given below.
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon(symbolized by three vertical points).
- Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
- In the Cookies section, you can prohibit or block cookies.
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
- In the Tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the upper right corner)
- Select Internet Options.
- Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies.
- Then validate on Ok.
- On the "Safari" menu, choose "Preferences"
- In the "Safari" Preferences window, click on the tab "Privacy", You have the possibility
- prevent tracking by multiple domains
- to ask websites not to follow you
- and more specifically to block all cookies.
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines).
- In the menu, select Preferences
- In the right Menu Bar, select Privacy & Security
- In the History section, choose Use Custom Settings for History
- Uncheck the Accept Cookies box on Internet Sites